Insured and Bonded

P.O. Box 141323 Broken Arrow, Ok 74014

Spotted Lanternfly Alert

Let our team do the work for you!


Join our team


Welcome to Cehand Tree Service and Land Clearing, your reliable partner in maintaining a healthy, beautiful, and safe outdoor space. We take pride in offering top-tier tree care and land clearing services backed by years of experience, commitment to excellence, and a strong focus on customer satisfaction.

Our team of professionals is fully licensed and insured, ensuring safe and efficient handling of all your tree service needs. Whether it’s tree trimming, tree removal, stump grinding, or land clearing, we’re equipped to handle any job size.

We believe that every customer deserves personalized attention and tailored solutions to their unique needs. From your initial consultation to job completion, expect the highest level of service, coupled with affordable pricing.

Combatting the Spotted Lanternfly Threat

One of the serious threats to trees and plants in the United States is the Spotted Lanternfly (Lycorma delicatula), an invasive pest native to Asia, first detected in Pennsylvania in 2014. It feeds on many species of trees and shrubs, causing stress and decline in the trees. Particularly, it prefers the invasive species Ailanthus altissima, commonly known as the tree of heaven.

The Spotted Lanternfly is about an inch long with distinctive grayish wings, black spots, and a slight red tinge. Its immature nymph stage has white spots on black and red bodies. If left uncontrolled, these pests can cause significant damage to trees, and affect residential and commercial landscapes.

Cehand’s 2-Step Approach to Spotted Lanternfly Management

At Cehand Tree Service and Land Clearing, we tackle Spotted Lanternfly infestations with an effective, environmentally-friendly, two-step approach:

1. Tree Removal: We recommend the removal of 90% of the Tree of Heaven on the property, using the remaining 10% as “trap trees” for mechanical and chemical control. Our plant healthcare specialist will guide you in identifying the trees for removal or treatment, and suggest post-removal treatment applications to prevent the cut trees from resprouting.

2. Treatment: The “trap trees” are treated with bark-applied systemic treatments to help reduce actively feeding insects in the current and future seasons.

This integrated approach ensures reliable, long-term results while keeping the strategy environmentally friendly.

Why Choose Cehand Tree Service and Land Clearing?

Choosing us for your tree care and pest control needs offers several advantages:

  • Customer-Centric Approach: We strive for 100% customer satisfaction with personalized and tailored solutions.
  • Professional Expertise: Our team is fully licensed and insured, ensuring safe and efficient services.
  • Comprehensive Services: We offer tree care, land clearing, and effective pest management.
  • Fair Pricing: Our exceptional services come at affordable prices, fitting within your budget.

At Cehand Tree Service and Land Clearing, we are not just a tree service – we are your partner in creating a safe, healthy, and aesthetically pleasing outdoor space. If the Spotted Lanternfly has been detected in your area, or you suspect an infestation on your property, contact us today for a free assessment.

Get a Free Estimate

Please schedule a Consultation with Our Expert Tree Care Team. Emergency services are available upon request and subject to availability; please let us know by calling or texting the number listed below.

Or Give Us a Call At

Give us your info and we will get started.

No Spam – No Obligation


To Apply for a position with our company, please complete the application below and download and complete the files below at the end of the application, you will be asked to upload them. We are excited to hear from you. 

-The Cehand Team